As an Art Director at Socialize, you will work on creative projects that leverage digital communications, from inception to completion, to drive business growth for our clients.
You will lead the development of our Digital visual offering; championing and selling creative work, actively evolving design strategies which promote excellence and will also be the point-of-contact for work moving through the creative studio.
Alongside with one of our talented copywriters, you will form our pitch-team creative duo and play an active role in shaping new opportunities for the agency – be it expanding a current client relationship or forging new ones. Working on various accounts from across industries such as Government, FMCG, Retail, Fashion and Automotive, your ideas should flow naturally through offline and online media.
What you’ll do:
- Create and developing concepts, set art direction and tone of voice, and oversee a design team from the ideas stage, through to delivery.
- Answer creative briefs with ideas that are weird, wonderful and way out there, aiming to produce solutions that will capture the imagination of our clients’ key audiences.
- Present concepts/ideas to clients with an innate sense of great storytelling.
- Apply brand identity systems, typography, photography, color, and other ingredients appropriately to create innovative visual solutions that meet business and user needs.
- Confidently visualize, design and conceptualize digital user experiences.
- Collaborate with strategy, media, account and business development teams to create and develop new business opportunities.
What you’ll need:
- 4+ years of creative/digital agency experience.
- Strong design portfolio with 4+ years education.
- Ability to multi-task, work efficiently under pressure and stay calm at 2 am while working on a pitch due at 8 am.
- A solid understanding of online and offline production – preferably with great supplier relationships.
How you'll be rewarded:
- Competitive salary & career growth opportunity,
- Benefit of working in an autonomous/entrepreneurial position, reporting directly into the MD/Management.
- 21 days off (can include your birthday if you want!),
- Medical Insurance and Airfare
- T-shirt friendly, casual atmosphere in an office that boasts private gardens, balconies, an attic, and a terrace!
Our company culture is creative, future-looking & fast moving. With a less hierarchical structure than other agencies, we empower individuals and give them real responsibility. Thus, we only hire people who are energetic, courageous, curious, optimistic and willing to try new things - individuals with opinions and imagination that will embrace agency life.
View our case-studies here, our culture here, and what we're upto here.